Tuning a WB Blog for a hard day: 09/29
In a few words I have to set up a WP blog so that anyone on the internet can post a picture to the blog.
More details here : http://adayonearth-first.blogspot.com/2005/09/draftt-instructions-for-0929-day-on.html
( blogger blog to prepare the D Day)
The WP blog to send pictures is here : http://adayonearth.org
It will be a very special occasion too to show how powerful WP is.
The requirements are :
* anyone can post only ONE picture
* anyone can make comments, without registering.
My guess is :
1) let people registering themselves
2) activate this self registering feature on d day
3) deactivate users (or delete them) on Day +1
My questions are
Q1) is this setting adequate ?
Q2) how to make the “1 post per person” possible ?
Q3 Now the question is how people can post easily, that is for people not knowing WP and that will never use it ?
As a user of macOSX computer, I have many plugins working with iPhoto that make it easy to post.
What about other plaforms : Macos 9, Linux , PC ?
weblog.us is helping me and is hosting the blog, and has offer me a nice domain name : http://adayonearth.org
Thanks for your help
- The topic ‘Tuning a WB Blog for a hard day: 09/29’ is closed to new replies.