Support » Plugin: TranslatePress - Translate Multilingual sites » #!trpst#trp-gettext Error When loads translated page

  • Resolved NikosTsolakos

    (@nikostsolakos)


    #!trpst#trp-gettext data-trpgettextoriginal=1801#!trpen#Home#!trpst#/trp-gettext#!trpen#

    This is it!
    i have 2 months with that problem! i have updated the plugin but nothin!
    i already have disable, Enable, Uninstall, Reinstall.
    WordPress Version: 4.9.8
    WooCommerce Version: 3.4.5
    TranslatePress Version now: 1.3.9

    Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/kgZexhW.jpg

    • This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  NikosTsolakos.

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

I ran into the same problem on my site.
Example: https://billyallen.fr/fr/produit/477/

TranslatePress Version 1.4.1
Woocommerce Version 3.5.4
WordPress 5.0.3

I managed to fix the problem by deactivating my cache plugin (cache enabler). It also seems to work with a different cache plugin (WP Super Cache).

Hello I Have exact the same problem i get #!trpst#trp-gettext data-trpgettextoriginal=764#!trpen#Home#!trpst#/trp-gettext#!trpen# this in many places around the website .Also when i try to translate a page it doesbt work.i Get a white page

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.