Trouble with RSS link again, keeps giving error.
I finally moved my blog from Yahoo hosting, so I switched to custom permalinks and I am having trouble with my RSS feed (2 out of 3 of them). It’s not like I was having with Yahoo (extra line in code), because the link in the footer works.
I made a new feedburner link, and switched all three RSS links on my site to the new link, problem is the one in the header, and in the sidebar doesn’t want to change…
It’s supposed to show up as: http://feeds.feedburner.com/all-notions/feed
They show up as: http://feeds.feedburner.com/all-notions (the old link) even though the the new link above is what is now in the coding!
- The topic ‘Trouble with RSS link again, keeps giving error.’ is closed to new replies.