• Resolved coffeehero

    (@coffeehero)


    Yesterday I updated to 1.21 and it appears to be blocking execution of Google Analytics.

    View post on imgur.com

    For now I disabled “WP-Diable” for my main site. But I still have it enabled here: criticalmas.com

    I’m hosted on SiteGround and use their caching plugin.

    • This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by coffeehero. Reason: typo
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Plugin Author hosting.io

    (@pigeonhut)

    Working on a fix, will push as soon as possible, thanks for the feedback

    Plugin Author hosting.io

    (@pigeonhut)

    Small update pushed, can you check and let me know if this fixes it for you

    Thread Starter coffeehero

    (@coffeehero)

    I can’t tell if this fix is working 100%. I suspect there is still a problem.

    When I go to Analytics and I hit my site from mobile or alternate browsers (where I’m not logged in), I don’t see my traffic on the Real Time. However, I do see a few visitors. Much less than I typically receive though.

    Is there a way to disable the GA feature?

    Plugin Author hosting.io

    (@pigeonhut)

    Hi, Leaving the values empty should bypass it
    What caching software are you using ? Can you try wipe local cache ?

    Thread Starter coffeehero

    (@coffeehero)

    I use SiteGround caching. I purged the cache a few times during my testing. During this time, my traffic did not appear on GA Real Time data. Tested multiple browsers and mobile.

    This morning my desktop tests went better, but mobile is still not displaying. I’ll close this ticket out for now and monitor. This weekend I will do more tests and if I can show anything, I will post again.

    Plugin Author hosting.io

    (@pigeonhut)

    ok, thank you, if you’d like to continue this offline, msg me here https://optimisation.io/contact-us/ with the domain details

    Jody

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Trouble with Google Analytics’ is closed to new replies.