Support » Plugin: FBF Facebook page Feed Widget » trouble with german Umlauts

  • Klaus

    (@kmbdeamorg)


    Hi,

    after some trouble with encoding, I’ve added this
    , ENT_COMPAT, ‘UTF-8’
    to both of the html_entity_decode()-Functions:

    $returnMarkup .= html_entity_decode($feedtitle, ENT_COMPAT, ‘UTF-8’);
    and
    $desc = html_entity_decode(str_replace(‘href=”‘, ‘href=”http://www.facebook.com’, $desc_feed), ENT_COMPAT, ‘UTF-8’);

    -klaus

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/fbf-facebook-page-feed-widget/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author lakshmananphp

    (@lakshmananphp)

    Hi Klaus M. Brantl,

    I have added the same and updated the plugin.

    Thanks for your support and your valuable review!

    Cheers
    Lakshmanan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘trouble with german Umlauts’ is closed to new replies.