[resolved] trouble finding plugin (3 posts)

  1. ihpsmrn
    Posted 9 years ago #

    i am looking foer a plugin i used to have and lost. i cannot find it anywhere and forget what it was called. It made the input field for writing posts look like the one you use to post a new topic on this forum. it had the basic BOLD ITALIC... options but also a spellcheck option. it basically looked like a miniature microsoft word and all the misspelled words would be underlined in red and you click on them and a drop down menu with suggested spellings came down. anybody know what i am talking about?

    EDIT: it was this, except with a specllcheck button as well http://www.blogcarta.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/wpeditor1.JPG

    was it AJAX Spell check? did it add a spellcheck button to the original post input box? i just got WP 2.2 and it has none of what wsa sin that picture. it just says VISUAL and CODE... the only version of ajax that i could find had no instructions on how to install it so i didnt know where to put all the files and folder so i dont know if that was it

    EDIT AGAIN: http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/8905/flamangoes0om.png
    THAT IS WHAT IT WAS!!! where can i DL it

  2. ihpsmrn
    Posted 9 years ago #

    i am kind of wondering why i dont have a format bar in the first place. did 2.2 not come with this as default?

  3. Chris_K
    Posted 9 years ago #

    Yes, it sure does. Have you confirmed that you have the wysiwyg editor on?

    Users -> Your Profile. Top option, (visual editor) check it and save.

    Still issues? Clear your local browser cache. Ctrl-F5 if IE or FF.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic