I recently upgraded to 3.0 and in the process upgraded my DB to MySQL 5.0. After the upgrade I noticed that Korean characters I used in my posts weren’t displaying correctly, but showing up as “???”.
Here’s what I have checked:
– WordPress: Reading setting are set to “UTF-8”. I’ve also upgraded to 3.0.1 thinking it maybe a bug that they fixed.
– MySQL: The characters are displaying correctly when I check the posts through phpMyAdmin.
Some other hints as to what may be wrong:
– In the admin, if I post something in Korean and save, it displays as a bunch of “???” after the save.
– Any Korean from my twitter feed also is displaying “???” instead of Korean.
I’m totally stumped.
Any idea? Thanks.
- The topic ‘Trouble displaying international characters after upgrade to 3.0’ is closed to new replies.