No, it’s free. Better look before leaving hurtful reviews.
You’re basically just creating confusion, when it’s obvious on our main page and the Pricing page that we offer a Free Version.
- Is there a 14 day trial for your service?
- What do you get with the portion of your service for that 14 day trial?
- If there is a free trial period what happens when the trial is over?
It may help avoid confusion with other people looking at the review if you clarified what’s not correct with this review. As a plugin contributor you do get that opportunity here. 😉
The plugin is free, but most of the functions are trail. Only 14 days.
1) Is there a 14 day trial for your service?
It starts with a full-featured trial of 14 days. After the 14 days you can decide to go PRO, or keep the free version. The free version doesn’t have keyword research (it’s impossible to give such a thing for free) and it lets you optimize 5 articles / month.
2) What do you get with the portion of your service for that 14 day trial?
Everything that the full squirrly has to offer.
3) If there is a free trial period what happens when the trial is over?
The Free version is automatically activated, no harm done to the settings of the wordpress sites, nothing disapears.
Only when your keyword researches run out, you won’t get new ones.
Thanks for the opportunity of explaining all of it.
- The topic ‘Trial’ is closed to new replies.