Support » Plugin: Transposh WordPress Translation » Transposh created hundreds of errors

  • I installed this plugin on my site 2 years ago. I removed it a few months later. Unfortunately, Transposh create hundreds and hundreds of URLs in my database that do not exist. Google Search Console is still finding them today. Despite deactivating and deleting the plugin these errors just don’t go away.

    The URLs always have a language tag like lang=tl or lang=ha or any of a hundred other similar tags.

    This is affecting my site quality and I really, really need an answer on how to clean this up.

  • The topic ‘Transposh created hundreds of errors’ is closed to new replies.