Translations missing/not read from wpsc-es_ES.po/wpsc-es-ES.mo
Store URL: http://www.reactorshop.com
WordPress version: 3.7.1
WP e-Commerce version: 220.127.116.11
Gold Cart version: N/A
Theme: Twentytwelve with Twentytwelve Dark child theme.
I don’t know who maintains these translations files, but the first one is an easy fix.
These may affect other translation language files, as well.
(1) # wpsc-core/wpsc-functions.php:379
'name' => __( 'Product Files', 'wpsc' ), 'singular_name' => __( 'Product File' , 'wpsc' ),
(2) The translation for:
'name' => _x( 'Product Categories' , 'taxonomy general name' , 'wpsc' ),
exists in the wpsc-es_ES.po file without the indicated context @ line 5617
#: wpsc-widgets/category_widget.php:19 #: wpsc-widgets/category_widget.php:34 msgid "Product Categories" msgstr "Categorías de Producto"
even though I added the context to the po file, and then convert it into an mo file and replaced the original, the translation is not found when looked up at runtime.
This made me realize that some translation items between “Portugal” and “Product Images” are not loaded into the “wpsc” domain.
EDIT: If I add the context to the “Product Categories” entry and move it to the end of the PO file and create and replace the MO, the translation entry is found.
If you require any additional information, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- The topic ‘Translations missing/not read from wpsc-es_ES.po/wpsc-es-ES.mo’ is closed to new replies.