the Ukrainian translation was created some time ago and the user who submitted it did not update it since then so some of the phrases in the latest version might be missing.
In this case with Loco Translate you can create a new Ukrainian translation (make sure to store it in the System directory that wp-content/languages/plugins), you can also use the existing translation as a base so you will have most of the phrases translated and then just add the missing translations.
Loco Translate shows that all data has been translated into Ukrainian. Through the search I find the necessary phrases, they are translated! But on the site some words are written in English!! (shown in the screenshot)
There is no strength to fight with the translation into Ukrainian. I completely remove the Ukrainian language, start translating again and still these words remain in English. All are translated, and those in the screenshots are still in English. I take it in English translation, change it to Ukrainian translation and still remain in English. Cleared browser cache and tried different browsers. I wanted to use this plugin, I have to delete it. it’s a pity