There are (still?) issues in the translation, especially in the frontend, and no chances of fixing them via the language file.
I tried with the German version.
– in the view dropdown menu it says “Day” instead of “Tag”
– the “Subscribe” button is in English, also its tooltip text
– in the single event view the back button is labelled “Back to Calendar”
– in the single view the add to calendar button is labelled “Add to Calendar”
– in the tooltip of an event in monthly / weekly / daily views it says “edit” – this should be translated, too
Pity, these minor bugs spoil the impression of an otherwise brilliant plugin. I would appreciate it if you could put these few words into the .po and .mo files – not a big effort, is it?
- The topic ‘Translation issues’ is closed to new replies.