Support » Plugin: Elementor Website Builder » Translation files not updating

  • Hi there,

    we’re seeing language translations (DE in this case) never really update. After applying them (both remotely or manually on the site), they just reappear after a few seconds. Is there a known issue regarding these currently?

    Best Regards,
    MNX

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • saidaboukhadra

    (@saidaboukhadra)

    Hello,

    I understand you are using a third-party plugin.
    Unfortunately, we cannot provide support or control of third-party plugins.
    Please try contacting the author of your plugin, for extra guidance.

    Regards,
    Said

    Thread Starter MNX

    (@mononox)

    I’m talking about Elementor, not any third party plugin.

    Plugin Support lavig1

    (@lavig1)

    Hey @mononox

    Do you still experience with this issue?

    LogoLogics

    (@logologics)

    Hi,

    I can confirm the same issue!
    I updated them about 10 times, and it comes back every time in over 80 sites.

    Plugin Support lavig1

    (@lavig1)

    @logologics which language you are using?

    LogoLogics

    (@logologics)

    Hi lavif1,

    Dutch language mostly, but I have an English one too and same issue.

    Thread Starter MNX

    (@mononox)

    The issue also persists for me.

    The locales we use are en_GB and de_DE_formal.

    I’m just realising though that this is for “Elementor Pro”, not “Elementor”. Should I take this up with github / support or can you proceed from here given several people are facing the same issue?

    LogoLogics

    (@logologics)

    @MNX,

    MOst of my sites have only the free version of Elementor, and same issue, so it is not a PRO thing.

    Hi @lavig1,

    This issue still persists, is there any chance to resolve this, so we get rid of that annoying message please?

    I am getting the same issue with Elementor. The translations need updating. So, I updated them, only to be told they need updating again. And so it goes on and on. The files ARE updated – but WordPress thinks they are not updated. This only happens with Elementor translations.

    Same here. Dutch site – elementor pro translation reappears constantly.

    Yes, pretty annoying 😉

    chrisstanyon

    (@chrisstanyon)

    Yep – same problems – been having it for a while now, with different versions. Currently running Pro 3.3.0 (default language). WordPress just will not accept that the Translation Update has been done – keeps showing as requiring Update.

    @lavig1 – is this likey to be addressed as a bug any time soon.

    Adi

    (@jacekpoleszak)

    I can confirm this very same issue. It is Elementor Pro, with all the latest updates.

    It comes up with:

    Translations
    New translations are available.

    and when I click on “Update Translations” button below it shows me…

    Update Translations
    Updating translations for <strong>Elementor (en_GB)</strong>…
    Translation updated successfully.
    
    Updating translations for Force Update Translations (en_GB)…
    Translation updated successfully.
    
    Go to WordPress Updates page

    Then I go back, and no amount of cache clearing, or switching it off etc does fix this. I have tried everything, including “Force Update Translations” plugin etc.

    Nothing worked. Elementor Pro issue that needs a fix. Very annoying as comes up with constant update notification that can’t ever go away, please fix it.

    I just send a support ticket to them.
    Hope that will make a difference 😉

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.