I was trying to translate the “search” string for my table. I installed the Change datatable strings plugin and followed the instruction on the page (https://tablepress.org/extensions/change-datatables-strings/)
It wasn’t working because that page explain to copy the .php from the folder “tablepress/i18n/datatables/” to the “tablepress-change-datatables-strings” folder. But the Change datatable strings uses a .json file.
So I add to translate the us the en_US .json file myself and it’s working now.
It would be helpful for others to update the page to give the correct information. And thanks for TablePress!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.