I’ve taken the opportunity to upgrade to 2 now that I’ve moved host. After trial and error I decided the best way was to reinstall 1.5 on my new host, then upgrade to 2.
I’ve followed http://www.tamba2.org.uk/wordpress/restore/ to the letter and at the database end there are no problems at all – all the posts are there, the categories, everything.
But at the front end nothing beyond the bare bones site is showing – http://www.richardmacwilliam.com/idiot/
I’m still on 1.5, haven’t got to the upgrade stage yet until I can get this bit working
- The topic ‘transferred host, 1.5, database ok site not’ is closed to new replies.