I'm using a plugin called Taxonomy Images on my live site, and I've created a whole load of image associations with a custom taxonomy of mine. I'd like to transfer those associations to a local install where I've been tweaking my site. The local site has the Taxonomy Images plugin installed as well as my custom taxonomy registered. Would anyone be able to help me with the relevant SQL query to grab the relationships between terms and images? Is that even possible with the images currently only on the live server? Would I need to download the images too?
I have some information:
* This plugin will store to sets of settings in the
* options table. The first is named 'taxonomy_image_plugin'
* and stores the associations between terms and images. The
* keys in this array represent the term_taxonomy_id of the
* term while the value represents the ID of the image
These are the values I need to export.
Any help? Thanks.