I’m new to wordpress and I’m my own admin.
Following quesitions seems to be not urgent or not solved.
If I search or browse for a plugin some informations are missing. It’s not possible to filter (or order by) for informations:
1. There is no information if the plugin makes changes to the database.
There is no information if the deinstallation is without any lags.
I would prefer differentiated informations for:
– admins (installation/deinstallation)
– decision maker for the aim of the blog
2. You can see the actual number of version. I think there should be a mix of:
– amount and frequency of updates,
– amount of votes which are the basic of the rating
– date of last update,
– version number
I think it’s not helpfull to download a plugin with a rating of 5 stars by 3 people if there is a plugin with the same function with 3 or 4 stars by 200 people.
2b. perhaps it’s possible to higher the amount of ratings if the voting could be done from the local dashboard.
(next to: activate/deactivate/deinstallation)
3. there is’nt any category for any plugin to filter for. Some plugins do the same job but got diffrent names or catchwords. Catchwords in english and after translation from any other native speech are diffrent.
Thanks for reading
- The topic ‘too much Plugins – please create a better search’ is closed to new replies.