I am getting too many ‘High memory usage notification’ emails for my WordPress Website. With the below details:
WordPress memory usage exceeded 64 MB
WordPress peak memory usage: 68.08 MB
Number of database queries: 97
This started initially with a memory error on the webpage where my dashboard would not load.
If you visit my Site, you will know it’s not too huge, and has hardly any user base yet.
Following are the various Steps I tried from the Instructions I found from various posts:
1) Created a new php.ini file in wp-admin including a line memory_limit = 256M
(I couldn’t find a php.ini on my server) – when I contacted the service provided I have been told it is shared service and they can not amend that for me.
2) Changed the default-constants.php file in wp-includes to set the memory limit to 128M,256M.
3) Added the below line to the .htaccess file
php_value memory_limit 128M
4) Added the below line to wp-config.php File ini_set(“memory_limit”,”128M”);
I am able to access my website but spammed with the ‘High memory usage notification’ emails in my inbox.
Please help me fix this on a permanent basis. I am unable to spend more on and expensive hosting due to my financial condition.
- The topic ‘Too many High memory usage notification Mails’ is closed to new replies.