WordPress.org

Forums

Easy Modal
Too bad this just doesn't work (2 posts)

  1. michaellevy
    Member
    Posted 1 year ago #

    After several hours of unsuccessful effort, finding only incomplete information on the website for this product that hasn't been updated in more than a year, I think this goes on the junk pile. The sample coding does not work on any page or post, either in html form or using a the short code.

    Don't waste your time.

  2. danieliser
    Member
    Plugin Author

    Posted 1 year ago #

    I think you would find posting in the support forum more conducive to solving your problems. Our support goes above and beyond nearly every time deviling full solutions when we wouldn't be required to, troubleshooting theme issues and conflict for both paid and free users. Check recent reviews and you would quickly realize that if you had posted an issue in support you would have gotten an answer fairly quickly.

    Nearly all issues in the forums at this point are compatibility issues and since you havent seen an update recently you can assume they were all resolved by fixing issues in either themes or other plugins. We have a 90% fix rate and the other 10% end up in our list of future or new features.

    The plugin has been updated less than a month ago with bug fixes, which is clearly stated on the plugins page, but there is not much more to add as far as needed features that cant be customized by the user already.

    As far as sample code, no sample code would be cut and paste and we generally say it will need to be customized to fit your specific setup.

    I would ask you to reconsider and post your issues in the support forum but i wouldn't want to "WASTE YOUR TIME". I feel like you are reviewing the wrong plugin as you obviously didn't waste enough time to even look at simple easy to find info such as when it was last updated.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

  • Easy Modal
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.