• ResolvedPlugin Author WPReady


    Today I released version 1.7.65 and finally added a last-minute fix which was truly important. So, the final version would be 1.7.66 and previous is considered without effect. 1.7.66 introduced few fixes reported by the users.

    For other side, I found I made a mistake when I tagged a previous Statcomm version (1.7.62). That was reported by user GermanWiki.

    This error caused the plugin had a subfolder where the code is repeated. Even I already fixed the problem and it will cause no effect, it is going to be there until I released the next version shortly. (probably 1.7.70 next week)

    I thought it was important to let you know what’s going on and I’m working to improve the plugin according all your suggestions.
    Thank you all!


  • The topic ‘To all users’ is closed to new replies.