Ok.. I'll try to keep this short and simple
- I am trying to get two plugins working with WordPress 2.3
- The plugins are "Embed-Video-with-Link" and "ImageManager"
- BOTH of these plugins are designed to add a custom button to the WordPress WYSIWYG editor (TinyMCE)
- The PROBLEM is that neither plugin's button is showing up in the WYSIWYG (TinyMCE) toolbar. It's like no matter what I do, the TinyMCE toolbar won't allow the plugin buttons to show up
- FYI - I've tried going back to WordPress 2.1 in case 2.3 is somehow the problem, but sadly I had the same problem with 2.1
I've setup quite a few plugins w/out a problem and am a fairly advanced computer user so I'm pretty sure it's not a user-error thing.
I realize these plugins are not 'official' WordPress plugins but after all the support/forum threads I've read trying to sort this out on my own, I'm starting to think the problem might be with the version of TinyMCE that ships with WordPress itself.
SO - if anyone has any tips/suggestions/solutions on getting TinyMCE to "accept plugin buttons" or anything like that PLEASE let me know!
Much thanks to any who can help!