– I’m running WP 2.2.1
– The directory is there, but it won’t load.
– I have the ‘use rich text editor’ button checked.
– I have downloaded the ‘patch'(?) from sourceforge that another thread said would solve the problem.
– I logged out, logged in.
– I cleared my cache.
– It hasn’t been there since I installed. But, I never used it, so I never noticed. Now a few people that have already created accounts are asking for it. Woops.
What else should I do?
- The topic ‘TinyMCE Non-Existant’ is closed to new replies.