Tiny bug in retina image sizes
I was browsing my upload folders just now, and spotted what may be a tiny bug in the retina resizing.
I have my max image sizes set to 2048×2048.
For each square 1024×1024 image I have uploaded, I see:
- my-image-name-150×150.jpg, which is 150×150
- my-image-name-150×firstname.lastname@example.org, which is 300×300
- my-image-name-270×250.jpg, which is 270×250
- my-image-name-270×email@example.com, which is 540×500
- my-image-name-300×300.jpg, which is 300×300
- my-image-name-300×firstname.lastname@example.org, which is 600×600
- my-image-name-1024×500.jpg, which is 1024×500
- my-image-name-1024×email@example.com, which is 1024×500
Tiny bug: This last image should be 2048×1000, no?
- The topic ‘Tiny bug in retina image sizes’ is closed to new replies.