On a new blog installation, I noticed that I had the wrong time setting. After updating the time, the plugin now adds 19 hours to my runs. That, in turn, jacks up my MPH and minutes per mile. I now have to edit every post. RunKeeper continues to report the times accurately…
I may be slow, but I am faster than 0.11 MPH! 🙂
I tried deactivating and deleting the plugin, then reinstalling it, but the problem persists.
I’ve left an example unedited.
Link to post: http://jamesisrunning.com/2013/09/running-tue-10-sep-2013-123514/
RunKeeper link: http://runkeeper.com/user/jronaldlee/activity/239901861
Apologies for cross-posting, but I’ve received no replies on GitHub.
- The topic ‘Times dramatically incorrect’ is closed to new replies.