I am still confused about a few things mostly related to Times, Deadlines & Match Deletions. Here is a summary:
- Under the "Plugin Options", I have selected the "One Stop Date" under the Prediction Options. See Screenshot If I create a different pick sheet every week, I know I can use the "Match Types" field to differentiate them from one another (e.g. Week 1, Week 2, etc.). I would assume I have to change the Prediction Stop Date each week accordingly. By changing that date every week, will it allow cheating participants to go back to the previous week and change their picks?
- When examining the test matches I have created, there is a "local time" listed for each game. See Screenshot This time appears to be the time that I actually created the match-up. I'm just wondering why that is necessary and if I can turn that field "off".
- The times in the UTC column appear to differ from one another (by minutes) in a way that corresponds to the variation in times listed in the "local time" column. See Screenshot Shouldn't these times be the same for all the matches in that group if the "One Stop Date" option has been selected?
- During my testing, I have deleted previously created matches. Even though the matches were successfully deleted, the previously awarded point totals are still being carried forward. What must I do to zero them out?
- Likewise, even though I have deleted previous matches, the consecutive numbering system of all matches continues including the numbers that were assigned to the previous (deleted) matches. How can I restart that numbering system?
- Is there any existing report (spreadsheet) that will present everyone's picks for a given week with the matches listed across the top and the usernames listed down the left side?
Thank you for your patience.