After updating to WP 3.7 I got the dreaded blank white screen when viewing my website.
Here are the steps I took to get it working again:
- DEACTIVATE the Timely Event calendar plugin (your site should now be visible after refreshing your browser)
- ** IMPORTANT*** Follow these instructions to remove the file delete script for the plugin otherwise you will lose ALL your events!: http://support.time.ly/manually-upgrading-the-calendar/
- DELETE the Timely Event calendar plugin. THE DELETE FILES MESSAGE WILL STILL BE DISPLAYED BUT YOUR EVENT DATA WILL NOT BE DELETED.
- REINSTALL the latest Timely Event calendar plugin
- REACTIVATE the Timely Event calendar plugin
- Your site should now be visible and the Timely Event calendar plugin should work correctly.
You will probably get a notice that there is an updated version:
You have version 1.10.1-standard installed. Update to 1.10.3.
DO NOT UPDATE OR YOU WILL BE BACK TO A BLANK SCREEN AGAIN.
- The topic ‘Timely Event Calendar – Issues with 3.7 upgrade’ is closed to new replies.