I am looking for a plugin that is similar to many that I have found on the but they are missing one feature.
– WordPress v1.5.2.
– Just starting (past week) to really get into this type of content management (was using FrontPage before, simple but weak for what I want to do)
-Searched various places for Quote pluggin that has a time feature
– Of the plugins that I found, they all work wonderfully, but they do not allow for a time to be set for the quote to be displayed
– i.e. everytime the page is refreshed, a new/different quote appears
– I’m not sure if this is possible
– A personal quote grabber that picks up a quote from a text file(database style as well)
– The quote is displayed on a page for a specified amount of time
– After the time expires, the plugin goes and grabs a different quote to diplay for the time alloted
– if it would remember which quotes it picked and not pick them again, that would put me a stripper and a slice of pizza away from paradise… 🙂
if there is an image display/viewer plugin that does this same thing that would be cool. not trying to be lazy just hadn’t gotten to it yet(that will be next week)
- The topic ‘Timed Weekly Quote plugin from text file’ is closed to new replies.