Time sync problem with WP
I have my blog running successfully since last five years, at http://vsagar.com
Recently I am using XML Sitemap Generator for WordPress 3.2.8 plugin and Jetpack by WordPress.com, 1.6.1.
I have already set my General Settings with Timezone to Kolkata (UTC time is 2012-08-27 15:15:47 Local time is 2012-08-27 20:45:47).
But the problem is that the plugins conflict with time synchronization with WP General Settings.
- My Jetpack site stats are: Stats for August 27, 2012, 3:18 pm
- And the XML Sitemap time is: August 26, 2012 2:19 PM
- All these time values given here are just copy-pasted for the current time itself, i.e. for UTC time is 2012-08-27 15:15:47 Local time is 2012-08-27 20:45:47
- I live in India.
- So I cannot figure out the Site Stats as well as the XML site map’s reports
Please help anybody…
- The topic ‘Time sync problem with WP’ is closed to new replies.