[Resolved] thumbnail gallery layout
seeking a layout that displays thumbnails with captions that resembles a thumbnail gallery. images are displayed most recent first from left to right.
1) i was able to do this ok with four categories with the following code which only shows the latest post for each of the four categories =
<?php $cat = 251; query_posts("showposts=1&cat=$cat&orderby=post_date"); while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
2) each of these categories has children and i wish them to show also and most recent first within the parent. when i call up the children the kids go straight down instead of across the page like their parents ( does this surprise anyone 😉 )
the following code to call the children =
<?php $cat = 251; query_posts("showposts=0&cat=$cat&orderby=post_date"); while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
3) each category is within their own div.
4) here is the css =
margin: 0 30px 15px 0;
5) any ideas why the kids are misbehaving?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] thumbnail gallery layout’ is closed to new replies.