this is a great free plugin and I would like also to use it as an entrepreneur. I working to get our website GDPR compliant. Wondering whether this plugin is currently GDPR compliant?
The EU GDPR (Data Protection Act) came into force in May 2018. and i ask you in this regard:
1. Does the plugin store data about my clients? If yes then:
2. what information of my website visitors do you (your plugin) store for what reason,
3. where, on the server’s country, are my clients’ personal data (EU, USA or …) stored,
4. will the data be transferred to a third country, if so, which ones, and
5. when do you delete this data?
6. does this plugin utilize any cookies that affect the users of my site, and if so, can you send a detailed list of these?
Thank’s your help
- The topic ‘This plugin is GDPR compilant?’ is closed to new replies.