Things screwed up all of a sudden
Aight, guys, here’s my problem. The site was running just fine today when I checked it(few hours ago), then I come back later on and things were misplaced. Truth is that nobody did anything but write comments and use the shoutbox..So I upgraded to 2.6.2(were running on 2.5). Overall things went smooth but I still have this problem with the large area on the “title”. Here’s a printscreen for you to check.
I should notify you that this only happens on my Internet Explorer which I just updated before visiting the site(latest version). So I’d like to know if the problem is from IE or still something with my word press.
Thank you very much.
**edit** I just tried searching for an entry on my site entering “speed style” in the search bar and the returned results were misplaced. You can check it on the actual site: http://www.cwalkmedia.com
- The topic ‘Things screwed up all of a sudden’ is closed to new replies.