I got my website all up and running and beautiful on Thesis 2 – http://allmommywants.com
However… I am having a very strange issue with Thesis 2 in my main site dashboard but not my subdomain (http://deals.allmommywants.com). Some of the plugins aren’t working properly and the link button in the edit post screen is unresponsive. Everything on the subdomain is nearly identical but works perfectly there. I am having compatibility issues with Jetpack and Editorial Calendar, two crucial plugins for me. Here’s what I have tried so far:
1. Deactivated all plugins – this didn’t help as the link button was still unresponsive
2. Disabled Thesis 2 and switched to Twenty Eleven – a-HA. Linking works. I didn’t check the plugins, I was just excited that linking worked.
3. Enabled Thesis 2 again. Same issues
4. Disabled Thesis Magazine Pro Skin. Same issues, so not the skin.
5. Deleted and reinstalled Thesis 2. Same issues.
6. Deleted and reinstalled Magazine Pro skin, Same issues
7. Scoured the file manager in cPanel and compared All Mommy Wants files to another site that I have Thesis 2 installed at and found minor differences in file sizes but no actual files missing.
At this point I am at a loss… Why would it be fine on the subdomain but not on the main site?
- The topic ‘Thesis 2 error issues.’ is closed to new replies.