I’ve just updated to 2.7 across several of my sites, and I’m having a problem with one specific site – http://www.dbspin.com.
I can login fine, and the admin interface appears fine (except that the screenshots of themes are blank). However, themes don’t seem to be working. They have some effect, in that they do alter the menu structure of the site a little, but no images, background colours or fonts are displayed.
I’m not getting any errors, either on the site itself or in the admin section.
This problem occurs across browsers, and erasing cookies has no effect.
1. Reuploading wordpress manually several times
2. Deleting .htaccess and rebuilding from permalinks options in wordpress
3. Deleting and reuploading all themes
4. Installing various themes
5. Deleting and reinstalling all plugins
6. Reinstalling wordpress using the new automatic reinstall option
Nothing seems to work. Any ideas? I’m on shared hosting on dreamhost, and as I said above, my other upgrades are now working fine.
WordPress is in a subfolder (/dynamic/) on my site, but I’ve not experienced this problem on my other sites, which are also set up in this way.
- The topic ‘Themes broken after upgrade to 2.7’ is closed to new replies.