There are two stylesheets for that theme:
style.dev.css (30kB) uncompressed ( „dev” means it’s for development)
style.css (23kB) compressed
Doesn’t matter which file I change in many variations and upload through FTP it doesn’t work! That means layout takes no changes. Edited css, uploaded to the server but no change is taken.
Tried out many ways –
1) edited „style.dev.css”, loaded it to the server (don’t work), then renamed to „style.css” (still don’t work)
2) after editing „style.dev.css” compressed it and then loaded to the server (don’t work), then renamed to „style.css” (still don’t work)
3) when both are on server, server chooses the dev version „style.dev.css”, when I delete it, server jumps to „style.css”
4) tried to edit one of them and then send to server (there is still no chage in layout)
Please someone give me a hint where the problem could be ?
I have no Idea where the problem could be, searched for a solution like for 2 days already.
my site on which I’m working: http://cfs-gometzlaville.fr/cfs/
- The topic ‘[Theme: Trending] Can't edit/work with compressed stylesheet (css)’ is closed to new replies.