[Theme: Oxygen] Showcase slider not working — template doesn't exist
I installed the Oxygen theme (which is nothing short of beautiful, by the way) on one of my self-hosted blogs, following theme creator’s instructions:
- Created a static page using the Front page template (as the Showcase template is nowhere to be found – checked the editor for the php file, too)
- Went to setting -> Reading and set the Front page to static, selecting Front page (as Showcase still not available)
- Added a huge photo (some 2048 pixels) to initial Hello world! post, as a featured picture, of course
- Made the post sticky
- Parked the post in the Featured location (lower right corner)
- Even made a Featured category, to be on the safe side
- And zip, zilch, nada
Now I suspect it’s all to do with the missing Showcase template. If I could only get my hands on it, I’m sure the problem goes away. Cause this isn’t a WordPress.com theme only, is it (which would account for my problems)?
Looking forward to hear from you guys. Thanks!
- The topic ‘[Theme: Oxygen] Showcase slider not working — template doesn't exist’ is closed to new replies.