This post is directed to the author or anyone who has faced the same issue I did.
I am modifying the title of my page dynamically and I noticed that the title of page in the breadcrumb is not passing through the filter “the_title”.
My suggestion of enhancement is simply one line of code in breadcrumb-trail.php line 214:
/* End with the post title. */ $post_title = single_post_title( '', false ); $post_title = apply_filters('the_title', $post_title); if ( !empty( $post_title ) ) $trail['trail_end'] = $post_title;
That way, plugin developers can alter the title of the page using this filter
- The topic ‘[Theme: Oxygen] Improvement suggestion’ is closed to new replies.