I am new to wordpress and have installed the software but I cannot get any themes showing up. I also notice in my admin area there is no preview for the two themes I have tried (including the twenty10 theme that came with the download).
My site is: http://user30126.vs.easily.co.uk/
So far I have:
• Changed the theme to another one.
• Reinstalled the wordpress software.
• Checked the wordpress configuration to make sure the themes are in the correct folder.
• Contacted my hosting provider who has confirmed that priorities for my SQL database and everything else is set correctly.
• Cleared down my browser cache as suggested on another blog.
I am sure there is something very simple that I have missed or set up incorrectly but would really appreciate some help.
- The topic ‘Theme not showing – new install’ is closed to new replies.