Just when I was adding a new page, my entire wordpress site changed themes by itself. I cannot correct this and need immediate help.
1. I am running WordPress 3.3.1
2. When I added a new page, I first noticed my templates were not listed in the dropdown option. It was set at only “default”. Then all my pages reverted to the 2011 theme.
3. I uploaded my custom zip theme. It keeps failing.
4. My theme is literally uploaded in the FTP, but WordPress doesn’t acknowledge it.
If you could provide any help, I would greatly appreciate it. The research I find in the forums say to reupload your theme, but the zip is NOT uploading, and now I’m stressed to figure out how to fix this major event as my entire site is now not accurate.
I greatly value your time and help, thank you.
- The topic ‘Theme Not Recognized in Admin area?’ is closed to new replies.