I’m using Theme My Login and I want to acheive the following:
1) User gets auto-response when he signs up
2) Admin gets notification email when user signs up
3) Admin must approve user before the user can get password
4) User gets an email with the password if approved
1) User doesn’t get the auto-response email.
2) Admin does get a notification email, but it doesn’t send it to the email address specified in TML, and the email has a different subject and body as well. So I figure it must be sent from somewhere else. (I didn’t make this site)
Any ideas why the user doesn’t receive the auto-response email? He gets an email if the account is approved.
- The topic ‘Theme My Login – auto response not working’ is closed to new replies.