First of all I would like to thank Jeff for his wonderful plugin. Bugs usually come that is not a problem. As a WordPress community we have to help each other.
The upgrade problem happened to me as well. But finally I successfully downgraded to previous stable version. To downgrade you people can follow below steps:
Note: Please Backup before doing any of the below steps
1) First deactivate the theme-my-login plugin in the WordPress admin.
2) Delete the folder theme-my-login from plugins folder.
3) Open the phpMyAdmin or whatever query browser tool you can use for this task. First check theme-my-login existence in the database by querying the below statement.
SELECT * FROM wp_options WHERE option_name LIKE '%theme_my%'
Note: make sure to replace wp_ prefix with the one that you feed at the installation.
You will get two records those are
the above two records should be deleted by below command:
DELETE FROM wp_options WHERE option_name LIKE '%theme_my%'
Now you two choice its up to you:
1) Install the old version 6.2.3
2) Install the latest version 6.3.2
I installed old version successfully. But you can try 2nd option, install latest version. It could be successful.
[ Signature moderated. ]