You want to change the LightWord theme so that the ‘tab thingy’ on the left which displays the post date and number of comments shows only the date but not the number of comments?
I prepared to dive into the code for some heavy duty tweaking but the theme designer was way ahead of me. It’s an option that is easily changed.
– Go to your WordPress dashboard/administration area
– Click on the Appearance section on the left, then select “LightWord Settings”
– A ways down this page of General Settings is one labeled “Sidebox settings”
– Select the drop down box option “Show only date”
– Click the “Save Changes” button near the bottom of the page, refresh your browser, and you’re done.
Kudos to the LightWord theme designer, nice work!
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
The topic ‘[Theme: LightWord] How to remove the comment counter?’ is closed to new replies.