Theme-editor.php / Style.css problem
I got the 3.8.1 version and it was running fine. Today, after installing the Fourteen Colors plugin, i got an issue, but it doesn’t seems to be a plugin problem.
Running the Twenty Fourteen theme, when i try to edit the Style.css file, the browser page goes blank, and no modifications done.
What i already tried?
– Disable and delete the plugin
– Disable all plugins
– Change file permissions
– Re-upload the Wp-admin folder
– Delete and reinstall Twenty Fourteen
– Reinstall the 3.8.1 through Dashboard
– Try another browser
– I can edit other files than Style.css from theme-editor normally
– Using any other theme but Twenty Fourteen i got no problems
- The topic ‘Theme-editor.php / Style.css problem’ is closed to new replies.