I got the 3.8.1 version and it was running fine. Today, after installing the Fourteen Colors plugin, i got an issue, but it doesn't seems to be a plugin problem.
Running the Twenty Fourteen theme, when i try to edit the Style.css file, the browser page goes blank, and no modifications done.
What i already tried?
- Disable and delete the plugin
- Disable all plugins
- Change file permissions
- Re-upload the Wp-admin folder
- Delete and reinstall Twenty Fourteen
- Reinstall the 3.8.1 through Dashboard
- Try another browser
- I can edit other files than Style.css from theme-editor normally
- Using any other theme but Twenty Fourteen i got no problems