Support » Plugin: WPGlobus - Multilingual Everything! » Theme customize mulit lanuage not quite working

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Contributor Alex Gor

    (@alexgff)

    @torbendk
    Fields with elements of social networks disabled by default. Full list you can see class-wpglobus-customize140.php:130.
    To make translatable fields you can use filter

    add_filter( 'wpglobus_customize_disabled_setting_mask', 'wpglobus_disabled_mask' );
    function wpglobus_disabled_mask( $disabled_setting_mask ){
    	foreach( $disabled_setting_mask as $key=>$mask ) {
    		if ( 'linkedin' == $mask ) {
    			unset( $disabled_setting_mask[ $key ] );
    		}
    	}
    	return $disabled_setting_mask;
    }

    Hi Alex,

    Thank you for your answer!

    But are you sure that it is so? Because the social field, is just a copy of the Slogan text field?

    Hi again Alex,

    Okay – I’ve just test it now – and it working. 🙂

    Thank you for pointing that out, Alex!

    I just made a little change to that code / function you gave me:

    function wpglobus_disabled_mask( $disabled_setting_mask ){
    		$maskElements = array('linkedin', 'twitter');
    		foreach( $disabled_setting_mask as $key=>$mask ) {
    			if( in_array($mask, $maskElements) ) :
    				unset( $disabled_setting_mask[ $key ] );
    			endif;
    		}
    		return $disabled_setting_mask;
    	}
    	add_filter( 'wpglobus_customize_disabled_setting_mask', 'wpglobus_disabled_mask' );

    Have a great day!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme customize mulit lanuage not quite working’ is closed to new replies.