Widget worked great when I put it in last summer but had since stopped updating. I assume the new twitter api had something to do with it.
Its running with a customized theme based on Starkers 3.0
There are no plugin conflicts. It seems to be a problem with my custom theme only because it works on a clean install of the Starkers 3.0 theme.
Can’t figure out whats causing the updates to stall but I managed to get it working again by throwing the shortcode into my sidebar php template, like so:
No. Starkers 3.0 is basically a stripped down version of twenty ten and your widget works as expected with the base theme.
All I did was skin the theme and ad a few custom post types and taxonomies. Having trouble isolating what’s causing the conflict. Its not a plugin conflict and I don’t really have time right now to dissect all of my customizations so I thought I’d bring it up to see if anything jumps to mind.
Not an urgent problem, as I said earlier – its working by calling the widget via do_shortcode(). Mostly just curious at this point
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The topic ‘Theme conflict’ is closed to new replies.