So I have two themes one is located under /themes/michaelkirschner 1.0 the other under /themes/michaelkirschner fall
The fall one seems to be the broken one, every time I activate the fall the server crashes. The 1.0 theme on the other hand is the original working theme, but the odd thing is that when i switch back to 1.0 after crashing the server with the fall theme it takes about an hour or so for my site to not crash. You would think that if it were just a broken theme that everything would go back to normal the very instant I switch back to a working theme but the fact that it takes several hours is very strange.
- The topic ‘Theme change leads to server crash lasting several hours’ is closed to new replies.