[Theme: Brunelleschi] ES language files produce error
It appears there is an error in the es.po or es.mo files for this theme; when I switch to Spanish language using the qtranslate plugin, the left hand sidebar goes missing and the right hand sidebar ends up underneath the main content. I don’t see this problem with German, Dutch, French, Italian or English.
As soon as I move the .po and .mo files out of the languages folder, the formatting corrects itself, although of course the menus etc revert to the default language, in this case English.
Would it be possible to check the ES language files please – it is most likely just a very small error but having no experience working with this type of file, I am not able to pin down what the problem could be.
- The topic ‘[Theme: Brunelleschi] ES language files produce error’ is closed to new replies.