So the problem that I am facing is that I was attempting to change my Site Address and URL. Being a newbie that I am, I did not know that this would create a lot of problems without following the correct procedures! I simply changed my url and site address from the general settings in WordPress. After I was not able to log back into my dashboard at all, or even load my page! I found the document http://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_The_Site_URL and followed the steps under the Edit PHP part. I did make the mistake of not removing those two codes from the function.php file after my site was running again though! =(
Now the problem that I am facing is that my theme will not work when I load the page outside of my dashboard. The odd part is though that the theme works perfectly when I load it up through my dashboard. I am very new still to website building. If someone could direct me to what sort of steps I need to fix my website I would be grateful!
The website is http://www.monticellodrugco.com (just in case its needed to understand the problem)! Thank you so much for the help!
- The topic ‘Theme broken after changing Site Address and URL’ is closed to new replies.