[Resolved] CSS/Theme Cache Problem
I am trying to customise the Bazar Theme using the Custom CSS field (in the options panel) but my changes are not taking effect.
(I am using a Child Theme)
– I have tried deleting the cache (Options Panel)
– Deleting my browser’s cache
– Using a Custom CSS Plugin
– Using ‘!important’ to force the changes
– Placing my code in directly in Appearance > Editor > style.css
Yet, still no change. When using Firebug it shows that the CSS file being used is in:
I have been told that:
..the problem can be that your code where less important than [the code] in the theme in a media query…also the style.css file in the cache was not generated correctly…
I cannot work out how to fix this.
I would be most grateful if someone could help me solve this problem.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] CSS/Theme Cache Problem’ is closed to new replies.