I'm using the Adventure Journal theme (v1.7.2), and recently some pages have started to display strangely.
Here's my site: http://cubscoutpack673.org
Here are the problems:
1. When I am a logged in user, the WordPress admin bar does not appear on this page.
The bar does appear on all the other pages.
2. When I click on a single post the page that displays the post and comments don't show the white background (mp-sprite-content-bg.png, I believe). This makes it very difficult to read.
3. There's only shading (mp-background-shading.png, I think) on the background image (mp-background-tile.jpg, I'm guessing) for the top part of the page.
This page has very similar problems to the Home page.
4. Does not show the WordPress admin bar for a logged in user.
5. Does not showing the white background (mp-sprite-content-bg.png), making it difficult to read. The forums and topics also do not show the white background. (Using bbPress v2.0.3).
6. Only has shading on the background image for the top part of the page.
The other pages don't seem to have these problems.
I haven't made any changes to any css stylesheets.
Here's an old site for comparison: http://jtaprototypes.info (WordPress v3.2.1, Adventure Journal 1.7.1)
Please help! Should I uninstall and reinstall the theme? (Don't want to lose that if I lose all the pictures in the header or settings for the widgets). Is there some specific file I need to edit? Which one, and what should I change?